Goblin Review

Before i begin, i just want to say thank you to this drama lmao for bringing me out of my blogging slump. Life was really trying to get in the way of my blogs but have no fear for I AM BACK ....yaaaassssssss. Alright this drama...I didn't want it to end but it freaking did (insert ocean of tears)
Okay....TVN just had to put 2 hotties in a drama to freaking fish me out huh. Now you already know i am a k cable drama fan. I don't think anyone could ever go wrong with a cable drama. Now there are a few misses but they are still watchable. So we have Lee Dong Work, Gong Yoo , Kim Go Eun (Cheese in the trap) and flipping Yoo In Na (Queen In Hyun's Man) << marathon worthy drama right there lol back to this drama. I would go on about the drama in my own words but thanks to laziness and asian wiki..just read it below lol.

Plot
In ancient times, Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) is an unbeatable general in wars, but the young King (Kim Min-Jae) is jealous of Kim Shin and kills him. Kim Shin becomes Dokkaebi (Goblin), possessing an immortal life. At first he thinks that he is blessed, but he realizes that he is cursed.
Closer to the present day, Kim Shin has waited 900 years for a human bride to end his immortal life. One night, he saves a dying pregnant woman (Park Hee-Von) who is destined to die. Meanwhile, the Grim Reaper (Lee Dong-Wook) is unable to find the dead pregnant woman. The woman gives birth to a baby girl named Ji Eun-Tak (later played by Kim Go-Eun). 9 years later, Ji Eun-Tak lives with her mother and is able to see ghosts. One night, her mother suddenly dies. On that night, she meets the Grim Reaper.
In the present day, Ji Eun-Tak is a high school student. She still sees ghosts and hears their whisper of “Dokkaebi’s bride.” She now lives with her aunt’s family, but she is mistreated by them. On her birthday, Ji Eun-Tak sits by the sea with a lighted birthday cake. At that time, Kim Shin suddenly appears in front of her. Kim Shin does not know why, but he can hear her voice and appears in front of her against his will. Coincidentally, Kim Shin lives with the Grim Reaper at the same house.
Now, Kim Shin appears in front of her against his will, whenever she turns off the lights. One day, Ji Eun-Tak tells him that he is Dokkaebi and she is his bride. (asianwiki)
So the drama started off so fucking awesome. Everything had me twisted, made my heart flutter and all that good stuff. I was in love with all the characters and everything... then came the end. Korean Jesus take hold because that ending pissed me off t no end. It's not as bad as I'm making out to seem but the fact that the end wasn't definite really pissed me off. Okay so she has a certain amount of lives  which means when she dies, she gets to come back over again as the same person but he cannot die because he's a god. So what happened when all her lives are up?

I know I'm not the only one that thought long and hard about this part of the drama but that "What happens" is dangling in the wind and i for one need some type of closure. I love the fact that they ended up together but come on now... the isn't my first drama and i noticed i have grown to be more critical about some of the ones if feel are EXCELLENT.

Even though i have beef with the ending i would watch it over again and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fantabulous drama.

The OST is fucking awesome. This is the list of all the songs (wiki)
Stay With MeChan Yeol of EXO feat. Punch (펀치)
My Eyes
내 눈에만 보여
10cm (십센치

HushLasse Lindh (라쎄린드)
BeautifulCrush
You Are So Beautiful
이쁘다니까
Eddy Kim
Who Are YouSam Kim
I Miss YouSoyou of SISTAR
First Snow
첫 눈
Jung Joon Il (정준일)
I Will Go To You Like The First Snow
첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다
Ailee
Wish
소원
Urban Zakapa
And I'm hereKim Kyung Hee (김경희) of April 2nd (에이프릴 세컨드)
HeavenRoy KimKim E-Z (김이지) of Ggotjam Project (꽃잠프로젝트)
LoveMamamoo
Round And RoundHeize (헤이즈) feat. Han Soo Ji (한수지)

Comments