TWWMTT Finale

I really don't think i can contain my anger at the moment.  The finale....really don't want to address it but i'm going to just for you guys. This will be really short and more of a rant than anything. I'm just so glad it's over.
Okay first of all the writer should be fired. Her old wrinkly ass has run her course and should not be writing anymore because her target audience are out in the county side not minding shit. How the fuck could she write the bull shit ending for this drama??? Her old ass needs to quit ASAP no joke and i'm going to need the time i invested in this drama back. It's 2014 people actually have better options than to stay in loveless marriages. Due to shitty writing, this drama turned to shit in the end. My fears were brought to fruition.

So we shall start with Eun Soo. She had the baby, a boy at that and i know i should be happy about that great event but i'm not. She ended up sending the baby to the ex-husband's family and told them she will not be in the baby's life so they should keep the secret for a long time.....my ass. She still lives part time with her daughter Seul Gi. Praise the lord she didn't go back to that awful family. Seul Gi decided she would be a filial daughter and be nice to her mom and listen to her and basically be a good daughter.

Over at Le Crazy's house she is now living happily with TaeWon and his family. Get this shocker................ she is pregnant. Yes whatever you just said imagine me saying 20'ce worse. Yaaaaaaasssss the fuck so all of a sudden they are in love and living happily ever after because he found out about her abusive dad??? What utter bullshit is that??? Her options should have been divorce, therapy and living away from her family and not him playing captain save a hoe. Everyone in this part of the drama started behaving themselves even grandma willow kinda sorta changed.

Gwang Mo and Hyun Soo were good till the end after the 6 month warp we got he started calling her wife so i'm guessing they got married. Her friend finally got a wedding and t was to her boyfriend. They are just the cutest couple. All this is after she battled her mom just to marry him. Hyun Soo's mother stayed annoying as ever and her dad was just blah.

Now Mr Wandering Dick in now in a relationship with that whore actress who almost died by the way which i thing is just fantastically stupid. She is also doing better (like i care) Imagine my anger when she was saved at the damn hospital. Now she'll eventually get to be the step mother of Eun Soo's baby.

In the end the very idiotic and stupid writer's message here is:

1. When a man cheats and his wife leaves him, he can always go to his cheat partner and finally have a good relationship with them.

2. If your marriage is not going well, just tell your spouse about your abusive family and stage a beat down from your family so your spouse will believe your story and stay with you out of guilt because getting a divorce is not an option.

3.  You can never win against someone with a lot of money. Case in point If Eun Soo had tried to keep her baby she would have ended up hurting the child, herself and her family because they can't compete financially against wandering Dick's family and their greed. But at least she got out.

Finally, i know you are wondering where the wretched title would be explained...well well the third marriage is Eun Soo marrying herself. Staying single and not having to depend on a man and enjoying not actually being tied down to a relationship except with that of her family and daughter.

I'm glad she got out but at the same time Tae Won didn't have to stay with that crazy bitch. Any one that saw the whole drama would agree with me that the whole thing sucked green balls. I cannot get my time back and i cannot undo my ending.

IT SUCKED. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING THIS DRAMA....PLS DO NOT DO IT. 40 EPISODES OF FALSE HOPE AND UTTER CRAP.  THANK GOD IT IS OVER

Comments

  1. I absolutly loved your recap.I knew that this show was a lost cause after i watche watched ep 30.How you got through to the end,only God knows.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed it on hope. I was hoping she would get back with the first husband and that new wife would end up in a mad house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. No more wasting time watching and hoping for some kind of happy ending. Just wonder, are rich korean families so twisted in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want to judge them by what is portrayed in the dramas but in some cases it is their reality. On some level i'm hoping the rich families aren't that bad.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the recap. Glad i found ur site. Saved my time. In Malaysia, its only at ep 16 and was really hoping for Eun Soo to work things out with either husbands n family...sighh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. shit. she'll not marry tae won???. Stupid ending. Better I stop watching. I hate that crazy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodbye stupid drama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time wasted on this kdrama. It is one of the worst kdrama that i ever watched. The title of the drama is utterly misleading as well. Sigh....i find kdrama getting boring and waste of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes ..it is the worst drama that I ever watched....wasting my time.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, MY GOD!!! That was the end??? I was wondering how the show was cut short from the TV channel that was broadcasting it in my country. Goodness me, i didn't know it was the end?!. Stupid show indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh THANK YOU so much for this! I was on ep 21 and was about to lose interest so I decided to look for episode recaps instead. Then I found your post. It was really a terrible ending. Glad I can save some few hours of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was really hoping that it will turn the way it should be... Tae won and Eun soo are both inlove with each other.. It's not love with tae woon and that chae rin... I'm now on the last episode but i don't want to watch it anymore.. It's breaking my heart.. What is that? Eun soo gets the painful life while those bastards does not? That's just not right...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say I am absolutely disappointed. what the hell. The crazy abuser gets her happy ending. What is the meaning of that. Her whole attitude throughout the whole drama was pathetic, annoying and I just felt like slapping her everytime i saw her face. and cheater lived happily ever after. The whole message of this show is just messed up. Loved your review by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment