Dramas Im loving this Summer

Okay i got a gig and it has been keeping me pretty busy but as you know, i always make time for my dramas no matter what. Here are the ones that have succeeded in keeping me pretty much hooked. You can find some of them on drama fever, Viki and or one of your sites that subs dramas. You know you have that one special site that hooks you up lol.....
So Age of Youth pretty much reminds me of my college days. It's a 12 episode drama.

W.. staring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk. I am in love with these two on screen. They are giving me Queen In hyun's Man feels. I really hope they end up together in real life because they are burning the screen with so much chemistry.

Bring it on Ghost. She's a ghost and he can see ghosts lol ... sums it up i think. This is also on +DramaFever

Uncontrollably Fond.... OMG i wasn't really a fan of Kim Woo Bin but in this drama *lord help me* he looks so freaking yummy i cannot help but drool. His wardrobe person needs to be paid extra for making him look so yummylicious. Plus the chemistry between I'm and Suzy is refreshing to say the least.

The Good Wife 굿 와이프. it's kind of a remake of the America series but i didn't see it because i do not watch American dramas. Any who i am loving this drama. I had to wait for it to get subbed and finally i found it and have been totally hooked. If you follow my blog then by now you should be able to tell if I'm watching a drama for an a jussi or the story line lol. Bae is in this drama Yoon Kye Sang plus the cast is awesome.

Second to Last Love.. this drama is giving me Gentleman's Dignity vibes because the main couple is an older couple and one of my a jussi crushes is in it  Ji Jin Hee. This drama is not for everybody because some people are just not with the older couple thing but i love it. It's cute and like the pairing.

Comments