My Top 15 Dramas

These are my top fifteen because top five is just to typical and i can't make up my mind lol. These dramas will give you the feels of life..... like you are not prepared to go through this. I could watch these dramas over and over and over again without getting bored or sick of them and i can almost guarantee you each episode of these dramas is engaging and
will have you craving the next episode immediately. After you're done, there is this indescribable feeling like what is life anymore lmao.... what do i do with myself now. And then you move on to the next drama . All drama addicts like myself go through this.

For each drama, i have listed the names in bold and the amount of episodes each drama has so you are not going in blind. As a bonus, there are three of my favorite Taiwanese dramas that will have you on the drama train. With the dramas they are a hit or miss and the hits are pure hits.

There are also two  fifty episode dramas because they are awesome and some long haul dramas are good for the soul.

The OST's too make the dramas worth it.  There's atlas one awesome song in each drama. Some of the dramas are available both on Dramafever and Viki, while some are available exclusively to one or the other.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Kill Me, Heal Me 20
Healer 20
My Love From The Star (You Who Came From the Star) 21
http://www.luciaobsession.com/2014/02/my-love-from-another-star-ost.html
Oh My Ghostess 16
It's Okay, This is Love 16
Bad Guys 11
A Gentleman's Dignity 20
Lie To Me 16


Taiwanese Dramas
In Time With You 13 (Depends on what site you watch it)


Autumn's Concerto 21



















Comments