D-day Final Review

I know this is so late but i had a project that was taking up my time... but I'm back now and here's your final review of this drama.
In the end LHS was the one who performed the surgery on the grey haired idiot because he got into an accident and saved his life after finding out last minute that she Nurse Jang was his daughter.... imagine his shock smh. I guess he changed ..well he had no choice he became crippled and left the hospital...Imagine my anger.

I feel like i was trolled with LHS and Ddol Mi's relationship like i was expecting a real awesome ass kiss scene but yea nada. Then what's his face evil ass dude with the grey hair got a second chance at life..why didn't he die??? The whole drama was worth it and could have done without some of the deaths but you know it's a medical drama and it was set in the middle of a natural disaster.
I'd recommend this drama if you are not looking for something heavy on the romance with some bad ass medical scenes. Here's to the doctor that will do anything to save a life and to my new OTP.


>>>>>>WATCH IT... <<<<<<



Comments