Seo In Guk is all Types of Life

Okay so i would like to introduce you to one of my baby daddies. Seo In Guk yes him... he is bae and life and as sexy as you can imagine a guy to be.....omo *wipes drool*
So i first laid eyes on this handsomeness in 2012 y'all i remember the date lmao. I was watching Love Rain while it aired....(I'm not really a fan of Jang Geun Suk. Never saw what others did). That is where i noticed him and have been in love since then. I have also seen all of his dramas except one.. Rascal Sons. Will give it a chance at some other date eventually.
How i fell oh so deep.....
  • When he showed up in Love Rain. His first drama i think and his character was just yummy.
  • Then he was in Master's Sun. In those tight ass white button up shirts that were so tight that if he had breathed out hard the buttons would have popped. But he was still sexy as hell in the drama along side So Ji Sub another baby daddy as you already know.

  • Then he graced us with his sexiness again in Reply 1997 (Lead Role) and guest stared in Reply 1994. 
  • He was in a short drama called Another Parting... it was a simple drama. I think each ep was about 10minutes...
  • He landed another lead role in High School King aka King of HighSchool
  • Another lead role in I Remember You along side Jang Na Ra.
  • He was the main actor in King's Face. My dude looks good in traditional attire, in a freaking suit and topless too. Shit man............SHIT.
  • Then he had a little role in "Oh My Ghostess" in the final episode.... i swear i lost all semblance of composure. He is definitely bad. BAE of like lol.
OOOOOOOO he sings too damn it. I love his songs and one of my favorites is this. It is so beautiful and ugh ....well +Seo In Guk  baby.

서인국 (Seo In Guk) - 너 땜에 못살아 (Feat.버벌진트)








Comments

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! google algorithm changes march 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. wordpress seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! How to Block All WordPress Generated Pages from Being Seen in SEO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. quality link building

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. john

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the best possible provider by way of them for my work inside the utmost low priced prices! I might love anybody to contact 12MinuteAffiliate review thanks to the very fact their provider is out of this international!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The client was impressed that they received all the functionalities they asked for. UX companies appreciated the agency's ability to understand and meet any deadlines that they had and the very personal touch they put on all their work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly appreciate your stuff provided in the blogs.
    Asigo System Bonus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever you have provided for us in these posts really appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Working side by side with internal teams, instrument design Portland evolve the brand to position the business for its next phase of growth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the entire information you have given here to impart knowledge amongst us?
    website design san francisco bay area

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.
    web

    ReplyDelete
  13. The vital information in this blogs has allured me.
    UX design agency

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. buy links

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blog is good enough I again n again read this.
    click for more info

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading.
    More Info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment