Mini Ulta Purchase

I've heard about Ulta a couple of times but never found a store around me. So i decided to you know visit the sales tab on the website.... you know how it is.  Plus it said free shipping on $50 or more purchase. Call me crazy but that always gets me.

This is my first ultra experience. Still waiting for a location near me so i can go crazy lol. What i got isn't much but for a first purchase i think it's pretty good. What did i get??? Well i've been meaning to try the NYX cosmetics matte lip cream and at $5.99 a pop i wasn't going to pass it up. I placed an order for 3 of it in Addis Ababa, Monte Carlo and Copenhagen(still in process). I tried two of the 3 and i absolutely love the color. I'll be posting them on my instagram when i wear it out. 
I did test them and they felt great and moist at first but then it dries up and you have to top it with a lip gloss or deal with chapped lips the whole day. It looks nice when it's matte. Didn't stain my lips though. 



Also from NYX cosmetics i got the collection chocolate satin finish brown liner (still in process) and the Eyebrow gel in expresso. Some other things that made it into my basket are the BECCA online only complexion perfection sample pack, the ulta fabulous face foundation primer and the crate your own lip glaze trio in cupcake by STILA.  

Couple of freebies were thrown in like the stuff from Ahava which is the moisture radiance boosting serum, a smash box primer sample and Hask shampoo and conditioner samples with organ oil. All in all i feel i made a good purchase and got my money's worth. The site was easy to navigate and some of the prices were reasonable.  The shipping was super fast. I really wasn't expecting the delivery as quickly as it came because i did not have time to track it but the delivery beat me to it. There's also a PayPal option if you do not want to got through the hassle of tying your card information ugh. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Comments