Fuck You Philadelphia Parking Authority



It it perfectly okay for you idiots to write tickets for students right???? Now don't take me wrong, i have gotten tickets that were valid but this one pisses me off so because it is just not fair. So im waiting in my car in a 1hour parking spot. Im waiting for a free parking spot to open up across the street mind you this happens in school and i see the parking bitch drive by. i think nothing of it why??? Because im in my car and my car is on so my break lights are on. The idiot drove by at exactly 10:37 because that when he clocked my car and i was in it.

No spot opens up and i move my car up the street to a closer parking spot. I leave my car to go to class at exactly 10:57 because my class starts at 11am. I get to my car after class and i have a ticket that was written at 11:43am. I call to find out why this is so ...the bitch on the phone tells me you can't move your car on the same side and blah blah blah bitch i know all of that you fucking retard. I told her i was in the car when i got clocked..... this IMBECILE goes you can go to court to clear it up. So whether you are in your car or not you still get a fucking ticket.

In other words, i should leave my classes and school because i have absolutely nothing better to do and go to court and deal with another set of slow people just because this one BASTARD WAS TICKET HAPPY????????? Yup, that's a convenient option you know because students have nothing better to do than to sit and wait for the PPA to write bogus tickets so we can go chill in court while the classes we are paying for go to waste.

I am beyond pissed and people wonder why the PPA is hatted so much. They are ticket happy fucking bastards that give 1/5th of a fuck about the people they ticket because once they write up a ticket it cannot be taken back.....since i am left with no other option because i do not have the fucking time to go chill with this retard that wrote me a ticket in court.

My only words to this man are a shinning FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH....YOU CAN SUCK AN AIDS INFECTED DICK AND CHOKE ON IT MR M.S

City of brotherly love my entire ASS.

Comments