JYJ "Back Seat" MV

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? IF YOU HAVEN'T I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOURSELF..... You simply haven't lived.......


this was the point where i lost all sense of reason lol
Micky, Junsu and Jae are back with a real ass vengeance.... And the sole mission is to successfully destroy every ovary their vid is exposed to. I cannot recover from this and i'm afraid my backseat is about to get some action for real. Everything is too right with this vid i really cant deal. From the outfits to the set up to the it's totally not your typical kpop MV but then again it it's the spot.

Honestly this is how i feel right now but we shall survive.....ovaries or not lol. Who needs ovaries right??? It's all good....JYJ has come back and my ovaries are gone.... I am perfectly okay with it.

 Enjoy the vid


Comments

Post a Comment