2013 Hits on My List

2013 Wrap Up

So far this year i have seen 53dramas and movies that aired in 2013 .
More dramas than movies and drama specials. I have to say there were some major contenders and some that were just a complete waste of time and my drama life that i would like back. There were some floaters but you know that's just my opinion.

In order to make it on my hit list, the wait for the next episode had to have been torture. If i didn't crave the new episodes that badly then it didn't do it for me.
Shark
Who Are You?

Two Weeks, Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

I Hear Your Voice
The Master's Sun, That Winter, The Wind Blows
Cruel City
Secret Love
Queen of Ambition
Golden Empire
Gu Family Book
The Suspicious House Keeper, Good Doctor
Heirs,  Incarnation of Money
Scandal
Jang Ok Jung
Gu Am Heo Jun








Comments