2Ne1 and Will I Am- Take On the World



"Take on the World"

Yup what can i say, this is one of those songs you have to listen to more than once to really get it and vibe to it. If you absolutely must. I get the cluby, housey, techno thing from the song and it's in english too.





Honestly at first i was like really Will I am and 2ne1???? dont really see it. But then i'm a fan of 2ne1 so i decided to give it another whirl. Then i listened to it again and yea lets just say it wasn't my thing but then i went to the gym and listend to it while working out and guess what!!! it's now my thing....lol


I am usually quick to write things off but then i give it a second go and i end up liking it..

....so you can say this is my second third opinion. Give it a go, then another go before you judge it


Comments