Awesome Voices

Great Voices

I am a fan of any musician that can blow me away with their live performance, no extra fluffy crap some artists have in their songs and then when it's time for a live performance they sound really stupid or are lip syncing. That being said, some of the artists i have grown fond of in the korean music industry and a few others.

K.Will

We will start with K.Will.  He looks like Daesung from the group BigBang He is artist i listen to when ever i just need to go to my special place. His voice puts you in and indescribable trance that you are physically aware of. I first heard one of his songs in a drama (Shinning Inheritance)  i i saw and since then i've been captivated by his awesomeness.

Some of his songs i like are:
This is the one i'm currently obsessed with. It's  "Please,  Don't Do This"

Xia Junsu
Next Artist, Junsu from the group JYJ along with Park Yoochun and Jaejoong . His voice is so sweet and it just flows nicely and is so soft. The only thing about his voice is that there's no difference between his speaking voice and his talking voice. They are both high pitched, that when he talks i cant really pay attention because it's kinda whinny but i still love him. He's a total sweet heart. And he's totally adorable.

My favorite song of his is "Love is Like Snowflake"

Up next is the group M to M. I dont know what it is but these men just seem to have it for me. Their voices combines are just a work of art. They are not bad to look at mega bonus points. 
This song drives me crazy. It's from Lie to me drama ost.
Finally we have Sung Si Kyung. Older guy, awesome voice and am currently crushing on him. He does that to a chick and his voice is so damn good (Shameless).  There are other songs but this one just happens to be my favorite. 
Sung Si Kyung
This is you are my spring from the drama Secret Garden

Comments