Chocolate KDrama 11-16 (FINISHED)


I was going to color (because i do this every night before bed while watching my dramas) but i noticed i never white this up...so my darlings here you go.

I saw the last episode the day it was released just never got around to posting about it.
Overall, this drama gets an 8/10 from me. The drama focused mainly on every character but the main one. There were so many plots that were left hanging. When Lee Kang and Chae Won finally got together the fizz was not there anymore. The whole drama climaxed at episode 11 to be honest.

Cha Won's mon coming back really had nothing to do with anything. The write should have killed her off because all her character did was remain CW that her mother isn't shit and will never be shit till the end of time lmao. Did her brother really change??? We will never know because his story just stops at a point. Cha Won lost her sense of taste and smell. Why the writer put that tis bit of side plot in the drama we will never know. But it was the most unnecessary and useless plot to add ever.

Lee Joon's mother did all that rah rah rah just to be silenced because her husband is not a legitimate son of Yong Sul (Lee Kang's grandma). Lee Joon never wanted to be the head of the hospital and he never wanted to compete with his cousin but with the mother looming over him and trying shit, he seemed like an evil person. I would have liked to see his character do more when it came to knocking down his mother and putting her in a position where she would have been humiliated. She was nasty to Lee Kang.

I love how Lee Kang and Lee Joon became kinda sorta friends in the end. All in all the hospice changed everyone. The main couple were cute i mean every time Lee Kang smiled, i lost feeling in my legs lmao. The saddest character's passing was that of the social media star. Even after dying, she was still lying to her fans. I guess it mage Cha Won's brother realize how precious life is but i still think he's a free loading, life ruining scum and  blame his mother too.

The trauma between the main couple was not in my opinion properly brought to light and dealt with. The ending of the drama was anticlimactic and average typical drama ish.

The main thing that moved me was the OST. I suggest you give it a listen on spotify or wherever you can.

Comments

  1. The project manager was easy to service design consultancy, provided frequent updates and was available for any of my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I used to always check blog posts within the first hours in the break of day, because I like to get information increasingly more.
    url opener free tool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment