Tomorrow With You ep1-8 thoughts

Alright we all know why I'm watching this drama. Lee Ji Hoon of course. He is totally yummy and his voice is a panty snatcher for sure. This is a TVN drama ...... my soul is ready for the emotional roller coaster and everything a typical TVN drama does. For some reason, their dramas find a way to get into your should and just wreck you so much that you need days after it's done to collect yourself.
Any who.... this drama is replacing Goblin which was a total disaster by the end but that's a different post. I am up to date with this drama and we are 8 episodes in and i cannot help but be super irritated by the lead female character. Maybe it's just me but the way she snoops and is all in his privacy is low key highly vexing me. I mean she did agree to marry him so quickly without getting to know him properly so she too is to blame for that.

That being said, every secret he come with she just has to bear with it. The scene where she blogged about the ramyun really sent me over the edge. All i was yelling was this stooooopidt beech but at the same time, I'm trying to understand where she's coming from because she wants to get to know the man she's married to BUT the independent and private me just cannot stand her lol.

I'm ranting about the lead i know i know but the chemistry between the leads is out of this world. The casting is perfectly done. Now lets get to the bitch in this drama that "so called friend" that lives to put the lead down. She's mad because bap soon is married to the CEO which puts her scrawny ass below her when it comes to status bwahahahahahahahaha she big mad or naw????

On the bright side, since this is a fantasy drama, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes,

  • if the future we've been shown can be changed, 
  • who that ajussi is and what his motives are,  
  • what will happen to that bitch of a friend and her weak hungry husband

and what will happen overall. Im so excited to follow this.

Comments