Bra Sister Sizes

Oh my frigging gawd...... this is the best thing to fall into life so far. Yes it has to do with bras.. boys/ men look if you need tips for your baes hahahahahaha....
Okay do it's been hell finding bras in my size. I usually end up going too big or too small. The cup size perfect but the body too big. Now the bra gawds have shown me the light. With bra sister sizes, it basically shows you what other sizes fit you the same as your regular ones.

This has been around like forever but I'm just finding out about smfh.
Yes yes yes it is a life saver because i for one am sick and tired of finding every size but mine. Now i can go higher or lower and still have the same awesome fit.. All you do is google "Bra Sister Sizes" and you can find a chart that shows the units used in your country and the conversions.

Comments