Mini Elf Cosmetics Haul


Okay i told myself there would be no more makeup purchases.... OOOOOOO beech let me tell you how i saw this 40%off flash sale flyer on instagram and lost all ability to reason logically.....ahhhh it's official. I have a problem. They say admittance is the first step right??? Welp "I'M ADDICTED TO MAKEUP" there i've none it lmao.......

On to what i bought. So I've been meaning to try out the skin care line and this sale couldn't have come at a better time and with free shipping too. Just to be safe i'll try out only the moisturizer for now. Here's the list of what i got...

Beautifully Bare 3 in 1 Make up Base
Wrinkle Refiner
Mineral Infused Face Primer
Illuminating Palette
Eye Refresh
Baked Highlighter
Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow
Daily Hydration Moisturizer
Moisturizing Liquid
Intense Ink Eyeliner
Total i spent was around thirty something dollars that's with the discount code. I'm quite satisfied with my purchase and the shipping was quick. The highlighter when i switched it has good color payoff. The moisturizer is unscented but has this light fresh scent to it almost lemony. The things I'm the excited to try are the baked highlighter and the Lipstick. Friday night can't get her quick enough lol.

Ciao for Now

Comments