Fantastic KdRAMA Rant

So ..... im not worried about the lead couple at all because Baek Sul is stealing the show. Everything she's going through and putting up with makes me so mad to the point i almost dropped the drama. Money, food, going out...... all have to be approved by the two witches????? This drama has me fucked up in so many ways
Marriage should not be like that. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?? Let me begin by listing everything she's putting up with then i'll explain how my ignorant ass would have set that house on fire with all four of those evil people in it.

  • Mother in law from hell
  • Sister in law also from the hottest part of hell
  • Taking care of, pick up and drop off sister in law's child (wtf is that bitch doing that she cannot tend to her own offspring?)
  • Cheating Husband
  • Woman husband is cheating with coming and going in and out of the house as she pleases.
  • Gets treated like shit by the other woman
  • Cooks and cleans the house not even for thank you
  • Money is taken away from her why???? "You're spoiling her" bitch wot???
  • Her husband rapes her too
Okay so when she caught her husband cheating, she ran away and drove into a parked car and had to stay in the hospital for a few days. Witchy grandma did not like that smh. While she was in the hospital, the other woman (side bitch) came to see her and ended up slapping the dog shit out of Baek Sul. All Baek did was to just look shocked and then cried after the bitch left.

Alright... if i were in this situation, how would i react?????

Man oh man.... i swear to God on my grandma those people would be my bitches. The fuck is wrong with you. On everything i hold dear "YOU WILL RESPET ME". This drama just proves my point on women and education and being independent. I swear being a house wife is not life at all especially in families like this because you get looked down at and created like shit. If she makes her own money and has her own thing going separate from the family, she can then leave the stupid man and his mom and sister but no she's gritting her teeth and putting up with their bullshit because they are paying her mother's medical bill. I would do anything for my mother too yea instead of dealing with these demons shit it's nothing to twerk on a pole for some change...... haaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lmao.

To the women that are house wives more power to you. I for one cannot do it. If i clean and cook you will give me due respect. I for one cannot and GOD FORBID i have evil in laws well well well, y'all just won't eat. Do their laundry???? YOOOOOUUUU HAAAAVVVEEEEE MEEEE FUUUCKED ALL THE WAY UUUUUUP. They would be whipped into shape. Im not one to shy a way from whopping an old lady's ass. My family treasures me and so will the evil in laws if i have anything to do with it. Now you add a cheating husband...WELP it's a wrap because divorce is all i would see. I can put up with training those bratty in laws but a cheating husband is the last straw.

I give up... i don't even know anymore. Im not married and don't know how i would actually react but i know nobody will dare try to talk all over me... SIMPU.

Any whooooo I'm just ranting lol. I'm honestly waiting for the episode when Baek Sul snaps and gets her revenge on the entire family and that stupid home wrecking congress woman. And i hope she ends up with Ji Soo... age is just a number hahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comments