Cinderella & the Four Knights Ep 8 Rant


I tried so flipping hard to bite my tongue and just ride the wave with this one but nope that Hye Ji character has worked my very last nerve..SHE IS ANNOYING.There i've said it and you all know you were thinking it...

What the fuck is u with her???? Someone breaks up with you and you don't want to move the fuck on. I don't get it. At this point i do not even want to know what her history with that guy is. I really don't. The face she makes is just god awful. She has had the sam expression since episode one and it's dead and irritating.

Writing characters like hers' somehow gives hope to individuals  who have been broken up with but do not want to move on because they still love the person and the decision to break up wasn't theirs SMFH. This is so toxic.... and the only happy ending i see for her character is that she moves away and gets on with her life alone and meets someone else. Her ending up with Hyun Min will just be complete bullshit. Whatever history they have should be squashed and then go their separate ways.

RANT OVER
This OST though is bliss
My Romeo by Jessi

Comments