Intensive Restorative 24k Glow Mask Review

I got this gel mask from my local beauty supply for about $3 and some change. The whole gold thing fascinated me and i thought i'd give it a try.  Now i am not new to the sheet mask scene and have been using them for years now but this is my first gel mask. Sooo did i like it or naw?????????
The name on the package says "Absolute NewYork".... hmmm that should have been a dead give away for me but you know i was way too excited to try the product instead of paying attention to the package. So here's my honest review on the product....hmmmmm....
For the price i do not think it is worth it. The only thing it has going for it is that it is a "gold". The mask is a two piece mask so a piece for the top half of your face and the bottom. Forehead to nose and lips to chin.When i put it on, it sting a lot and the edges felt like it was cutting my skin and it was so uncomfortable to sit with it on my face. As the product dried on my skin the mask seemed to shrink and i could feel it drag on my face. After i took it off and the whole thing dried on my face, my skin felt stick like i had applied syrup to my face. I had to wipe my face down with a makeup remover. There is no way in hell i am sleeping with that sticky thing on my face... nope no sir.

I would not recommend this to anyone... i'm sorry unless you like freaking sugar on your skin. I'll chuck it up to a lot of glycerin in the damn thing.


Comments

  1. Awesome post! This is very helpful post for us. This article is clear and with lots of useful information. Thanks to you for this article because you are providing such good information.
    Private Label Face Mask

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment