Taemin- Press It - The 1st Album Review

Taemin is officially a man ....yup and you heard it here damn it....
The album was just released and baaaaaaayyyyyybeeeeeee is it a work of art. I think dude got some voice lessons and a whole lotta coaching before he made this album. So it has 10 songs on it and out of the 10 i love 7 of the songs. That in my book is a pass.
Unless i'm a huge huge fan of yours like Shinhwa their albums almost always win with me i don't care what they are saying...lmao. I got Taemin's mini album and likes only 2 songs off that. It wasn't spectacular but it wasn't bad at the same time. This album i'm sure will win me with the remaining 3 songs. I just have to give it time to grow on my.
To Taemin.... good job on this album and i'm giving it two thumbs up because he came for some of my edges with it.... i was able to salvage some ...Praise kpop gawds.

Here's the list of the songs i like.... and yes i have a favorite because i'm all about the vocals man......yaaassssss indeed i am.

2. Press Your Number
3. Soldier (this is my favorite... when he says i just wanna be your soldier yesss papi... do it)
5. Guess Who
7. Mystery Lover
8. Sexuality ( mmmmm all the yesses i can muster)
9. Until Today
10. Hypnosis

What's your favorite song on the album???

Comments