Day Time Routine

Finally i have time to get this post done lol... Hope it helps someone out there.

My day time routine is very similar to >>> my night time routine <<< with a few things replaced.

Step 1: I wash my face with the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. I lather it up in my hands and wash with the foam. Then since thoroughly and pat my face dry with a face towel.

Step 2: I follow with the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Tripe Action Toner. Put a little bit on a cotton pad and pat all over the face concentrating on my T-zone because that is where i get oily the most.

Step 3: After the toner is absorbed into my skin, I pat my Vitamin C serum on my face till it's completely absorbed.

Step 4: Follow that with my daily moisturizer by Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer with an SPF 20. I use this obviously for the spf and it is for dry to combination skin. I need to be able to control some of the oil on my face through out the day. This cream is moisturizing without being greasy.
Step 5: Yes i use eye cream both day and night. Shiseido is life sometimes i reach for the Eve Hansen Eye Gel i got from amazon (it is a very affordable eye cream alternative). See I look out lmao.... it is really an awesome find and you notice results too.

Step 6: I apply whatever primer i feel like using that day (i'll post my favorite primers) and i let that sit for 2 to 3 minutes.

Step 7: I apply my make up and that's it. Boom pow there ya go... My day time routine.. simple and straight forward lol.

I'm a big advocate for taking care of your skin before reaching for makeup. If your skin is bad .... you'll need more make up to cover it up therefore you spend more money and in the long run you are hurting your wallet and yourself.

Remember you have to find what works best for you because what works for me or anyone else might or might not work for you. Trust me i have tried a lot of products just to end up  with these products that finally work for me. Also when trying new products, give it about 2 weeks to see if you like it because it takes a couple of days for your skin to react and adjust to the new product. For my skin it usually takes 3 to 5 days for the adjustment.

>>>>>>>Ciao Bella <<<<<<<<

Comments