Skin Care: My Night Time Routine

This is my week day night time regimen. On the weekends when i have a lot more free time i do my masks and use my dermabrasion scrub. There will be a weekend routine up in the near future  ....
So i am an advocate for healthy skin under makeup. I stress that a lot when people ask me for advice on what make up i use and how i apply it. When it comes to makeup i barely use foundation. For the last couple of months I've been using just powder and that is simply to mattify my skin to make it less oily for all the other makeup think i use.
Let's get into it.... before that i'd like to say that none of these products are sponsored  and were purchased with my own money.... Now that's out of the way these are the products i use and the steps in which i get through them..

Step 1: After i've wiped off my make up if i had any on.. i wash my face with a pump of the Deep Clean Facial cleanser. As you can see I'm almost out of it. I lather it up in my hands and wash with the foam. This is available at your local drugstores for around $6 plus and on amazon for $4 ish.

Step 2: I pat my face dry with my face towel and then use the Acne Stress Control Cleansing Pads ad my toner. I use this or the Acne Stress Control liquid toner with a cotton pad. This is available on Amazon for about $5.

Step 3: After the toner has dried, i apply the Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum. I pat that all over my face. This serum is a freaking miracle. This i get from Amazon for under $20 and it is the largest bottle i have found so far and my fourth bottle in a year.

Step 4: I then follow with the Neutrogena ageless essentials continuous hydration Night cream. This is available at the drugstore too but you could probably get it cheaper online.

Step 5: Following that is the +SHISEIDO 資生堂 white lucent anti dark circle eye cream.

Step 6: I then apply 4 drops of the Pure Maraca Oil by Tarte all over my face in a patting motion. This cost about $40.

That's all folks. After that i get in bed and fall asleep slowly. The routine is pretty simple and it works for me... i'd advice you to find what works for you and stick to it. Using the oil at night has really improved my skin condition and it locks in the moisture from the night cream and helps make up for the drying effect the face wash causes.

Ciao Bella

Comments