Influenster Jingle VoxBox

So i finally received another complimentary box from +Influenster and it is the Jingle VoxBox. You can imagine my excitement. i'll list the things i got in the box.
I received a total of eight things in my box.

  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: it is super hydrating sans the fragrance. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's allergic to fragrances.
  • Bischoff Cookies: so i got three packs of this with three cookies in each pack and i swear i did not know when or how i ate two packs of the three till my sister came into my room and was like whats that?? The shock was real lmao. They are so freaking good and are awesome with tea. It might be a tad too sweet for some people.
  • Ore-Ida Tater Tots: For this product i received a coupon for it because it is a perishable item and it would go bad if shipped. I have to take out some time to go pick it up at the store and try them.
  • Hallmark Itty Bittys: This cute little thing is from Hallmark and i got the rapunzel. I do not have kids but i do have a little cousin who will appreciate it very very much. It's not pet save because my dog made an attempt at it lmao.
  • Kiss True Volume Lashes and Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe: The glue and lashes look pretty easy to use and i will be posting a look with it on on instagram along with the NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner. Hopefully yours truly can pull it off ...hhheeeeeyyyyyyy
  • And finally Pure Ice Nail Polish in the color "French Kiss". It's a brilliant blue color ...how did influenster know my favorite color is blue??? :) :)



Comments