Dramas You Should be Watching NOW!!!

All these dramas can be found on either +DramaFever  and or Viki or wherever you watch your dramas.
I don't know about you but these dramas have absolutely made my summer this year. I'll include the trailers and what i love about each one.
Mrs Cop
This is about a single mother who is a detective and has to juggle being a mom and dealing criminals. The lead is Kim Hee Ae from "Secret Love Affair" yes we loved her there...we sure did and "A Wife's Credentials".  The fact that she challenges her boss to get to the truth is what attracts me to her character.
Yong Pal
Joo Won is a doctor again ..lol but this time he's a money hungry doctor with a heart. Everything he does is ultimately to get his sister the medical help she needs because the lack of money eventually lead to his mother's death in the emergency room where he works. He made me cry and invested my emotions in this drama in just episode 2. The power of Joo Won's cry.
Last
If you are a regular on my blog, you'll already know why i'm so in love with this drama. Some of my favorite actors are in it.
Love Cuisine
Drama around food...uhm hell yea. At this point we are 2 episodes in and it is a Taiwanese drama. A drama around food is one I'm always down for. I like the leads already but as with the typical taiwanese drama we will get to the annoying parts and it is once a week.
Late Night Restaurant
A remake of a Japanese drama. This one's about food too with stories about the patrons of the restaurant.... it's a calm and easy drama. Some of the stories are sad but they ultimately have happy endings.
Oh My Ghost
This drama off the bat I'm in love with the lead. I actually like his work. It's about a woman that dies and her ghost roams looking to end her grudge. She thinks her grudge is her dying a virgin and it's not. It's funny and has it's moments.
The Time I Loved You
This is the Korean remake of the Taiwanese drama "In Time With You". I saw the t version and loved it. My expectation for the k version wasn't high... which was a good thing because i thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend watching both of them. The cuteness in the k version is just fantastic from the lead character to her mom to the male lead's sister... just pure awesomeness.

Comments