Sensitive Skin

I recently found out I have sensitive skin...apparently i grew into it (annoyed) but any who these products have made life a lot more comfortable for me.

Neutrogena MicroDermabrasion Kit. 
I made a big boo boo when i was ordering this. The story behind it....  my very good friend Ama ;) showed me tool when we were on vacation and i had to have it because she was raving about how it works. I got back home and ordered it. Wasn't paying much attention to the fact that there was a kit tor the body and i fended up getting that. When it arrived i almost got mad because of the hassle of returning it and ordering the right one....sooooo i checked to see if the dermabrasion pads would fitting what do you know it worked and this chick was a happy camper. This thing right here is the best thing that has happened to my skin this year. It actually works like this stuff is the truth. I've been using it for a bit now and i can say the difference is clear. I'd recommend ordering it off +Amazon.com. the price difference compared to that of your local drug store is vast. It's way cheaper online. PS whats up Neutrogena....we are dan near ailing you our paychecks lol
The same base just different attachments.
My base was in the bathroom at the moment... couldn't get a picture of it :) :)

Dettol Bar Soap Sensitive & Simple Shower Gel
Since i now have sensitive skin... all my body wash with fragrances and extra stuff has been thrown out. Detail is a brand my mom used on my siblings and i back home so i know it works for sure. I noticed the sensitive line while shopping at my local Asian store don't think i have looked back since then. It disinfects and has a light scent and i don't react to it yay for my store find. The simple brand is only available in the UK apparently. I found out about it while watching a youtube I'm subbed to... Chanel Boateng and she talked about it. I searched all over for this and finally found it online +Amazon.com with free shipping too.. prime to the rescue. Ordered 6 of it and alternate between simple and dettol. SIMPLE please make your shower gel available in the US... please and thank you .



Comments