May Favorites

Here are some of the products i have been loving lately. I would call it the April May favorites but yea just roll with it. I have been loving and using these products for a while now.
Let's get the disclaimer out of the way shall we: I am not being paid, sponsored, work for or affiliated with any of the companies that make these products. They were all purchased with my own money and these are my honest opinions of them plus my way of using them. Okay so with that out of the way lets begin....


The first one is Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing pads. This i use on nights when i'm too tired to go through my whole face cleansing routine. I use a makeup cleansing wipe to remove my make up and then follow up with the Night pads, then my night cream and call it a day. The pads are premoistened with the toner but for some reason it feels better than using the regular toner.





Next is the toner and the foam wash. I recently had to cut down on some of my expenses so yea i had to give up some of my beloved Shiseido products. There were some good reviews about the Face wash and i decided to give it a go since the regular toner was already part of my routine a couple months before. Both work together i believe because since i've been using it there hasn't been any problems and i have a somewhat sensitive skin.



Eyeliner's up next. So i suck at using the eyeliners you dip into just never got into it plus anytime i use it my eyes look like i let a toddler apply my makeup smh. So i use the super slim pen by L'oreal. Now i'm not a makeup artist but it works like a charm. Simple to use and i hardly mess it up thank heavens.

Last on cosmetics will be my trustee Vitamin E oil. I get this from amazon and it has 70,000iu which is the highest i could find. Now it's almost summer and everyone wants to show off their feet but cracked and ashy heels are a big no no. I mix a little bit with my lotion and apply on my feet especially the bottom and heels. This also helps fade scars over time.
NYX Matte Lip this is my new favorite brand of lip color. It's matte and I'm loving it. I was never into matte colors but now i just love them. My favorite color is Copenhagen which is a dark kind of cherry red. The only thing is that before i use it i have to apply lip balm because the lip color since it's matte drys my lips.
Derma Roller this thing works wonders. I cant believe i found out about it late. Talk about getting rid of wrinkles in your home. My laugh lines were kind of deep before i started using this along with it. Now if you cannot afford a PMD i say go for this because it pretty much does the same thing save for using up electricity and less storage space.... so this is a win.

Vitamin C Serum i put this on right after my toner and so far my friends and family have noticed a very big difference in the appearance of my skin. For about $20 on amazon you can get a good bottle of this serum.

On to foods. So there's no longer meat in my diet. Yup no red or white meat just seafood and veggies and the occasional tofu lol. The health thing has made a home in my life and there are some staples i cannot do without.  They shall be listed below since the brands don't really matter because they are available everywhere and you can choose to go with a store brand or a designer brand (the more expensive ones).

  • Plain Oatmeal
  • Almond Milk (unsweetened)
  • Chia Seeds - mix this in your oatmeal, yogurt and you have a filling snack.
  • Freeze dried fruits. I get the ones from CVS they are fantastic.




Comments