CoverGirl Ultra Smooth ....


 I got this foundation in the voxbox i receives weeks ago and finally had time t try it on .....Here's what i think about it.


I tried it on and right off the bat i will day it applies well and felt like a BBcream going on. I applied it as i would my normal foundation and did my whole routine with setting it and applying the other stuff i use in my daily look. The shade i was sent is 865 Tawny tostado.
The lipstick i used is 56201 La Gacilly by Yves Rocher

About the foundation...i love it. It's not too thick or too thin. My skin is at the point where i do not need layers of foundation. A little bit went a long way and the packing is very convenient. The only thing i do not like about this foundation is the applicator.
For the lack of a better word, the applicator is complete shit. Putting on foundation with is is as good as using  a tea spoon to apply makeup. Just no good. I had to use my regular make up brush (sigma flat kabuki) to buff apply and buff in the foundation and all was well with the world lol. Honestly i wouldn't have purchased this on my own in the first place but after trying this i thing my faith in covergirl is returning. Covergirl did too much with the applicator and it's not for me


Comments