VoxBox Review: Beanitos

snack review yaaaaaay!!!

Soooo i received a vox box in the mail 2days ago and finally opened it. I have a whole bunch of stuff in it. The first thing i saw after opening the box was a bag of Beanitos Chips. I pulled it out and there was another one under the first one. So this will be a review of 2 flavors of this brand of chips made with whit beans.

A little about the chips. They are made with beans unlike the chips we are used to that are made with corn. Beans are a reasonable and healthier option because corn these days are being genetically grown where as beans are chilling in the back and often hated by most people. I know i hated it as a kid. Now it's being resented in a more appealing way.
I received the sea salt flavor and the nacho cheese flavor. I really like the sea salt flavor and will be repurchasing it. The first bite tasted like peanuts and then the bean flavor came through. Crunchy and not to harsh when chewing. I mean harsh by you know when you eat a dorito and it cuts you inside your mouth??? Well this doesn't do that and it tastes great.
The only thing i didn't like was the nacho cheese chips. It was soggy and tasted like it soaked up most of the oil it was made in. As you can see in the pic it looks like it's drenched in oil. When you pick up a chip and eat it or put it down you can see the oil on your finger tips. Other than that it tasted nice and is an awesome alternative to corn chips. I will definitely be trying other flavors on my own.

UPDATE: So i bought a bag of the nacho cheese beanitos to give it a second chance and  love it. I think because the bag was small maybe the company used the leftovers from the big packages. I am loving it...it is not as oily as the sample i got and will definitely be repurchasing this as opposed to corn chips. I also tired the SIMPLY PINTO BEANS with sea salt and that one is just fantastic wit guacamole.

Comments