Good Boy MV

Okay can we talk about the slayage that has taken place in this vid.... Excuse me while i collect my remains laying on the floorIt took everything in this world for me to gather myself and get this review done. The really isn't much to say... the MV speaks for itself. Now some people have the stupid misconception that this is a BigBang song... UHMMMMM get your life.
This is totally Taebaby and GD. What i really love about this is the dance. The neon colors and the outfits are interesting to say the least but i still love it. 
Now imagine yourself driving down the high way blasting this!!!! Yes, exactly.... definitely helped me release some frustration that had me on edge last week and for that i say Thank you Tae bae and GD. 
 At one point i just wanted to tough tae's hair but we shall to go there lol. Watching this live would be fantastic [oops i just had to :)]. GD's coat of many colors mmmmm only him can pull it off. Now let me see a simpleton trying to wear this in public and I'm laughing my ass off.

Here's the vid .....Hope you enjoy it s much as i currently am..... Annyeong





Comments