Surplus Princess (The Mermaid)- Ep 1

Yes yes yes my one true love is back and i can't seem to contain myself. The only bad thing i have to say about this drama so far is that it airs once a week.
Song Jae Rim and all his sexiness on my screen is just heaven on earth. I'm over the moon cos he's back. I had to drop "Inspiring Generation" because the lead chick really pissed me off. Her acting sucks really bad but that's a different post lol.
 "The Mermaid" this futuristic mermaid who just happens to have a cell phone, the latest one at that and knows how to work it too.

So far we are not certain of who the lead is but I'm praying and hoping it is Jae Rim. The under water kiss in episode one was epic, fantastic, amazing .... call it what you want.... it was good.  I just hated her for a couple of minutes lol because she got to kiss my baby daddy *cue epic SWOON*.

The Plot:
Ha Ni is a mermaid princess in the underwater empire, but she falls in love with Shi Kyung, and for him she becomes a human being and begins to live at the In Gyeo House. The house is for people who are preparing to land their first jobs. To permanently become a human being, Ha Ni must make Shi Kyung love her within 100 days.
This drama can i say has given me the life i need and it is just one episode. At this point the other characters do not really matter to me. The fact that she's a mermaid is funny on it's own which also makes it a Fantasy and it is also a Romantic drama. I am loving it so far just not a fan on the once a week thing. We shall just have to endure it like we did with"Let's Eat" while it aired. I know a lot of us gained pounds watching that drama.

It has your typical annoying, ugly characters but for the most part it's funny and highly entertaining so far. I'll definitely be on the look out for this one.

Comments