Red Light- F(x) MV and Album

The Mv was just released and i have watched it lol.......my thoughts ..... have a seat while i break it does in as few sentences as i possible could.
Okay so i thought i'd give the songs a little time to permeate and settle in my system and i have to say uhm it was another disappointing album or maybe i'm not that big a fan as i thought i was.
Off the bat uhmmm i didn't like it but as it played on i found some parts really interesting. The concepts of the MV is so confusing i don't know where to begin. I felt some of the vid was was inspired by some Beyonce esq feels in some parts and the rest was just a mash up of lord knows what.
I'm in love with the chorus and this is definitely one that will have to grow on me. The edginess gave me life though. There's one other good song on the album. Nabi (butterfly). I absolutely love this song way more than the the title track.

The album as a whole is a 2 /10 which is a big fail but oh well. Any who i'm glad f(x) is back. Hwaiting girls

Comments