Song Cravings


For the past few days to a week now i have been stuck on these songs. Don't know what it is but i seem to have been craving these songs and cannot just satisfy my urge by listening to it once It has to be at least three times or more on each song.

The first one is 독한 사랑 (Cold Love) by CNBlue. This song is a track on their"Can't Stop" album. #3 to be exact lol. Now all the songs on the album are good but this one song cannot stop playing in my head. It is a mix of soft rock and pop.

The second song is 미친 듯이 울었어 (Cried Uncontrollably) by Orange Caramel. This is more up beat and makes you want to dance. I downloaded this a while ago and rediscovered it on a drive home and haven't stopped replaying it. I have recently gotten back into working out and this sone is on my cool down list.

The third is a twofer. There are two songs here and they are by the same artist the one and only Ali. The first song is "I Love You" featuring Yim Jae Bum and the second is "365일". The second song was featured on this OST of the popular drama "IRIS". Now if you are a fan of Ali you'd know that her songs aren't up bead and are mostly ballads. So so in love with her voice.

The final one is by one of my ballad oppas K.Will and it's called말실수 (A Slip of the tongue). This song is on his "Will In Fall" album and the song is like a lullaby for me lol.  Can't seem to get enough of it and that's the awesome power that is K.Will.



Comments