Clinique Products...I'm Obsessed

Yes, yes, yes. Clinique is that crack that has gotten me from blah to WOW okay. Alright that sounds like an ad but it isn't. Now before i get into it here's my  "disclaimer"for the ones that need it : I am not being paid by this company or any other and all the products i'll mention are products i actually use and were all purchased with my own money on my own time.

Clinique is the shit. I have tried a lot of other brands from the high end ones to the drug store brands and what can i say??? Those relationships just didn't work out lol. My lovely sister (thank heavens for her) got me into this brand because she all of a sudden changed every single thing she was using face wise and her skin condition and complexion changed drastically. Now i still use my Shiseido cleansing system but when it comes to my make up yea i have to say Clinique has officially won me over.

These are all the products i use by Clinique. The one thing i love about this brand is the size of most of their products. They are freaking huge and affordable and best of all worth it. Another give away is that they are constantly giving away samples and usually have free shipping events on their website if you don't want to go in store to a macy's or sephora.

So these are the products i have and use:

Makeup Removal Cream
Translucent Powder
Acne Spot Treatment
Concealer
Foundation
CC Cream
Stay Matte Powder (compact)
Lipstick
Mascara
Glitter Eyeliner
And a couple of eye shadow pallets.

The makeup hasn't broken me out yet, it's a perfect match for my skin tone and i have really sensitive oily skin. The makeup remover cream works like a dream. Some nights when i come home from work and am feeling extra lazy and cannot get myself to wash my face the cream comes in handy here. Pump a little and massage it into your face and then wipe off with tissue paper. Your face feels so soft and you can go to bed with that without your skin feeling dry. The acne spot treatment is my emergency kill acne solution. One dab right before bed and my acne's not so noticeable in the morning. It does take a couple of applications for it to completely get rid of the acne but it works.

I have so many brushes than i can count and it is a bother to wash all of them all the time. My sister who is completely obsessed with clinique told me about the makeup brush cleaner and she bought me a bottle. I had this sitting on my dresser for 3weeks and was about to go wash a couple of my brushes when i noticed i hadn't touched the cleaner, so i decided to give it a go. I was honestly shocked at how clean my brushes got. Way cleaner than when i use expensive brush soaps.  All you do is spray your brushes and wipe them on a piece of paper towel and allow it to dry....that simple.

All in all theses products are the best and i have no regrets shelling out my money for them. Best investment ever.

Comments