2Ne1 "Crush" Album /Come Back

Yup It's official. I am a Blackjack.



Now when it comes to 2ne1's music in the past it has always been an hit and miss with me. This album hit me, shook me up and caught me in the fan net. Fan girling has nothing on the amount of goodness that this album has to offer. Totally in love with all the songs.
You know how you have some albums but you only like two songs at first then you eventually warm up to like two or three other songs??? Well that's not the case here. All freaking 10 songs are fantastic. Like where does that happen??? The only other time this has happened to me was with my Backstreet Boys Albums.A couple dollars later and yea i'm enjoying my album. Best money i've spent on music this year. 2Ne1 good job. I totally love all the songs on the album and my favorite is "Gotta Be You" #3 on the album. Check the album out on itunes and support the girls. Blackjacks aja aja hwaiting!!!


https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/crush/id828866397


Comments