Winter Must Haves

Before i get into it none of these are sponsored. These are products i love oh so much and are perfect for the winter time. They work well for me in especially during this winter. The weather is crazy here it's freezing at one point and the next it's hot. Oh well....

First off is Pantene's Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner.
'
I have been growing m hair naturally for the past 2 years and during the winter months my hair gets really dry. I did some research and learnt about co washing. I found this at my neighborhood and it is fantastic. I've used this 5 times in about 2+ months and the difference is definitely clear. By hair is not as dry as before but at the same time it's not where i want it to be yet but is getting there. So far it is working for me. For being so affordable it is doing more than i expected.

Next is Seche Nail Polish Base and Top Coat.
I get a manicure once every 6months and change my nail color every week at home. So imagine the amount of nail polish bottles i have at home lol. I have tried base and top coats from orly to OPI to Sally hansen. I have found that some of them do not work well with other brand's polish. Like OPI base coat forms bubbles when used with orly's colors and vice versa and they peel quicker.  It also fills in any ridges you might have on your nails. With seche i use the white base coat and then use any other brand's colors with it and it lasts me at least a week with heavy  house work. Sometimes two weeks when i'm being lazy. The quick dry top coat from the same company works well. too. Since using these my nails have maintained their natural color and are a lot healthier. So feel free to pair up any of your favorite colors with these.

Next we have Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Line
Dry winter skin yup i have it. Vaseline and cocoa oils are just too greasy for me and mess up my clothes. I only use bath and body works body wash because they smell great and i usually end up buying enough to last me 6 months that's after all the coupons they offer. My sister turned me on tho their spa line since their normal lotions are too thin for me in the winter but are perfect for the summer. To help with my dry skin the spa line body cream is just amazing. It has shea butter in it and it is just so nice on my skin. It's not too oily and not to thin just perfect.

Next Tokyo Milk Lip Balm
Fantastic fantastic fantastic. I use this at night  before bed and it keeps my lips moisturized through the night. I also use it before put on my lip colors and lip liner ugh talk about moisturized non chapped lips. It's pricey that's the only problem i have with it.

Next is Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Primer
I actually picked this up on a whim while strolling down the makeup isle and boy am i glad i did It feels like a smash box primer i had before. Now if you are on a budget tis works fine or even better. It fills the fine lines and has a matte finish which is fantastic. A little under $10 compared to spending almost $30 on a high end one i think not. But yea i'm loving this primer for my oily skin.

Last but not least is AirSpun Loose Face Powder
This works like a dream. Right around christmas i decided i'd hone in on my make up skills and put more of an effort this year ..lol. After watching countless make up tutorials i can say i have actually got my art down. After i'm done with my makeup highlighting and contouring i set my highlighter with this powder. It is a drug store find and it works well on my skin and with my make up. It comes in a few shades and i use Honey Beige. It is smooth and feels so soft. It smells like baby powder kind of and remind me of home and something my mom used to use back in the day. Love it.

Hope you try some of these products and they work for you like they are for me. What are your winter favorites?











Comments