Rain Is Back

I can't seem to contain myself. Bi aka Rain aka Jung Ji Hoon
Since, his return from the army this year ...Lord knows there was a drought .... ㅋㅋㅋ. But he's back and better than ever.
His major performance at the MAMA Awards was awesome. I mean only Rain oppa can make 2004 songs look good in 2013 lol. The performance was thoroughly enjoyed.
I have seen the first episode of his reality show "Rain Effect" and i love it. It shows a side of rain most of us have not seen and do not now about. He is such a sweet heart like most of us expect. I will be keeping up with the show just because i like it oh so much
So he has a movie coming out next year. And he will be working along side John Cusack (love), Bruce Willis (Helping Korean Actors cross over lol) and  50cent just to name a few. The movie is called The Prince and he will be playing Mark. I for one cannot wait for this movie to come out.
Quick note to MNET on youtube why are you so mean??? Allow the shows you upload on youtube to be viewed by the fans in the US like me. It's not that deep. KBS does it that's why i love then even if they are 2 weeks behind it's still something.
He's so cute with his dogs
So to sweet rain oppa Hwaiting.

Comments