Taeyang's MTV Music Experiment SanFransisco

 Although i wasn't able to make it to the west coast to see this performance i did watch it live and what else can i say except congratulations to Taeyang. The performance was a success in my book. He even gave an encore performance and was presented with a plaque by someone representing the mayor of SanFran.


Some of the songs he performed were "i need a girl", "wedding dress" and his latest hit "ringa linga" amongst some others. He also performed on of his group's songs. I thing it was fantastic baby. I really enjoyed the performance and there was some fan service. When he took off his shirt i damn near fell off my chair. There were some true fans in the crowd singing along and having fun.
He also performed a new song no one has heard yet and said it might be his next single. The song was actually nice so YG make it happen. I'm gonna need you to release that song as his nest single .
it was indeed a ht experience
Now if only he'd come perform for us here in the east coast i'd gladly pay a nice sum of money to see him and possibly tough him...oooo dreams.
His english too was good. Someone has been practicing and t paid off. I had fun just watching it live and by the looks of it so did the crowd.
This is my most favorite song of his. And i could watch this vid all day long. Love the choreography.

Taeyang oppa your performance was daebak. I kinda felt bad because you look like you were going through it. Sweating and having a hell of a time. Hope you had fun. Pali and set up a mini concert for us araso???

Comments