Taeyang RINGA LINGA dance Performance Vid. & MV

If you think you loved BigBang's Taeyang before well guess again. This video will definitely change your mind if you are not a fan already. I for one was expecting something really good song but yea this is totally blew me out of the water.

Taeboo is back and omo he might get a proposal just from this song. I totally love it and am definitely purchasing it on itunes. I don't think i have replayed a song this much on youtube before. This chick is responsible for about 500 views on the page. When he says "meomchujima baby don’t kill my vibe" i lose it. Just watching him dance is a treat. The song itself is fantastic, it's going to have you dancing and you might loose your tongue trying to sing along it's that good.

Shout out to all the dancers in the video below the did an awesome job. That's a good looking group of men that murdered the performance.

10 thumbs up from myself and my buddies. Can't wait for the MV.
I don't think i can praise this vid and Taeboo anymore than i already have. It's 3am here and i just had to put this up because i just got around to watching the it.
Off to put some ice on my eyes because that hurt from watching this video over and over and over again. Shout out to the owners of the pics.


오빠 잘한다. 화이팅

The MV is also fantastic. Welcome back oppa



Comments