50 ep Dramas??? Fall Season

What is going on in #Dramaland ?? Almost all the currently airing dramas are 50 episodes or more and my selfish eyes cannot resist them. I am currently following five of them and will add one more this week. Now i'm not complaining or maybe i am just a little bit lol but i'm going to need some 16 episode dramas asap. The long ones are very interesting but the end is so far.


To see my entire list feel free to browse my MDL. There are some 20 ep dramas but the craving for the shorter ones just pop up like a bad spell. I need some of them to air right now. The 50 ep ones i'm watching are all deliciously good.

A Little Love Never Hurts / Give Love Away. This is available on Hulu and Viki. And is 13 episodes in. 
Available on Dramafever
Empress Ki. So far only available on Hulu. It's probably available through other sites. The wait for the next eps are painful and it's just 4 eps in. 
Not sure about this yet. It's starting kinda slow.

KBS World Subs this on youtube.
Just started this weekend. Yet to give it a go. It's on my list though.

Comments