1N2D New Cast Season 3

So i just got done watching the final episode of season 2 and i think i cried more than i did when Joo Won left the show. Four members left the show and 2 stayed behind. 

Uhm Tae Woong, Sung Si Kyung, Yoo Hae Jin and Lee Soo Geun are the ones who left. I was sad for a bit and still am but i'm so looking forward to the next season and the new cast.  I grew so attached to the cast of season 2 and will forever love them but we are gonna keep it moving.

So for the new season we have 2 seasoned members Cha Tae Hyun and the extra extra "SEASONED" member Kim Jung min then the 4 new members.
The new members are: One of my favorite actors Kim Joo Hyuk,  singer Jung Joon Young , rapper Defconn and comedian Kim Jun Ho. 
I have seen a preview of season 3 and cannot wait got it to be subbed here in the states. I'm supper excited and hope the show picks up with the new cast. Either way i will be watching along with my family. 







Comments