SHINee Everybody MV

Well what can i say the kids did it again. I don't think i have ever been disappointed with any video Shinee has come out with. The video for their single Everybody has finally dropped and i have watched it and am totally impressed.

Don't even get me started on the sexiness that was flowing in the vid. Now my bias is Taemin and he can do no wrong in my eyes. Long hair, short hair, bob anything looks so good on him.
 The sexiness that is Taemin is just fascinating lol.
 I especially loved the white suits they had on. Ooo were they serving up some life with those suits. The militaryish vibe that came off was really cool. When the MV started they kept going everybody, everybody and that took me bk to my BSB younger days. All the outfits were good but i really like just the white.
Overall i loved the video good job boys.

Comments