Master Sun Ending >>> Hiers Beginning

So Master Sun ended last week and i finally forced myself to watch the last episode after so much procrastination. That was the most precious ending i have ever gotten from the Hong Sisters. We thoroughly enjoyed the drama. If you do not know by now i am a mega wuss. For a lot of people the drama was so not scary but for me some parts of it were that's why i employed my sis to watch it with me and yea she loved it too. There were really good bits and some sad ones that got me but all in all it was awesome. So awesome i rated it a 10. I have to say the Hong Sisters officially redeemed themselves from that "Big" nonsense. It had a good run. The couplings were too perfect. I miss it already.
I can say this So Ji Sub's stock officially hit the roof because all those drama addicts that didn't notice him in "cain and abel", "ghost" and "sorry i love you"have now. If there's any actor i've ever had an eye out for it'd be him.

Now on to the next one. Heirs or the Inheritors
Everyone is anticipating this drama. I won't lie i am too. The actors that have signed up for this drama are just fantastic. There are so many good actors that it the expectations are really high.
Everyone's dying for Lee Min Ho in this drama and i think i am one of the few that's actually excited for all the other actors except for him. He is okay but i'll leave room for him to impress me in this drama.
This drama is set to air in a few hours and the list of actors in it is just so enticing i really don't know why anyone wouldn't watch it. I'm really watching for Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin. And after i saw them on running man they reaffirmed my decision to watch the drama.
Plus CNBlue's KMH's in it with his cute self.
It will be premiering on dramafever. I'm giving it a go hwaiting.






Comments