Seungri's 2nd Mini Album 'Let's Talk About Love' Review

BigBang fan here. I kinda forgot to write about this but hey i'm doing it :). So the album i love it. It has a total of 6 songs and i absolutely love 4 of them so that's a pass. 4/6. Honestly he did a good job in this one.

I couldn't help myself when i heard the first song "Gotta Talk to You". Its a nice bumpy kinda song. Then move on to "Let's talk About Love" ugh it's a wrap.
That i use at the gym. You totally forget you are working out. When GD starts rapping....omo fangirl moment.
Gotta Talk To You
He features G-dragon and Taeyang in one of the songs i totally like. So here are the songs hope you like them as much as i do. I can say this though i'm a new Seungri fan for sure.
 I love BigBang and Seungri was kinda not really relevant to me guess the game changed.
Here are the rest of songs i like.
Let's Talk About Love

Come to My

Love Box



Comments