G-Dragon's Coup D'Etat MV

I'm up don't know why but i am. I saw this video on my timeline and decided to watch it because i loves me some GD...lol so the MV is pretty much what i expected if not better.


I mean it's G-Dragon, over the top is normal and outrageous is sane. This is cooky, strange, mad and all that is insane but it is G-Dragon and we love him. The song is called "Coup D'Etat
I quite enjoy his art. Anyways the MV is pretty good and i loved his hair in it. The faces on the wall not so much. They freaked me out. Black face lol only GD can do that and make me think it's cool.
He had the not so many colors going on but the visuals were quite effective.
 Overall i loved the video. The vibe i got from it is Siberiaesq. At one point he had pink hair.
Here's the vid. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.









Comments