My Top Sexy K-Rappers pt1


Why hello there or should i say Annyeong uri chingu deul

Don't know what it is but i cannot stand listening to American rap but i will sit still and listen the hell out of Kpop rap. I think it has to do with the fact that i only understand random words in it. My friends Have said once we fully understand Hangul then maybe we will not be so inclined to listen to it...lol

I don't think i will because there are way too many abs involved and new groups popping up for me to get bored anytime soon. Even if i understand the language. Lets get right into it...Shall we..
Now they are all sexy but some of them are just extra yummy to look at.

1.Verbal Jint. He has this scratchy voice that i just find appealing.

2. Eric Mun of Shinhwa. By now it shouldn't be news that i'm in love with 5 of the guys in Shinhwa and Eric's rap in Eng/Kor... in the songs are parts i always look forward to.


3. GO of Mblaq. He reminds me of Rain but he is still sexy in his own way with that boyish charm. And he's funny too.

4. Yunho of TVQX. Hello he acts and sings and raps...and he gets extra points for his yummieness

5. T.O.P of BigBang. Talk about an eargasm. His voice will do things to you. His style too is awesome.

6. Sims of M.I.B. He is one tall drink of water i wouldn't mind. I could listen to him rap all day even if all the words are cursing me out....lol. "Him i want to give my heart to"-Lake House

7. G.Dragon aka GD of BigBang. I love how abnormal he is. Totally deviates from the norm and i find that attractive.
8. 5zic of M.I.B. He is another one that's good to look at. Love his group too..Cuteness and sexiness to boot.

9. Taecyeon of 2pm. He is one good rapper. Not really a fan of his acting but still like him.

10. Finally Jay Park..now call me shallow all you want but all i see are abs and tattoos....Rap??? say what??


That's it for now guys. With new groups and artists popping up like every other day there's bound to be another list in the near future.....Annyeong
















Comments