BackStreet Boys New Album 2013

This is a deviation from the norm but hey this is my blog...lol.

They are my American version of Shinhwa -1 Kinda no dont see it?? Okay.
So i have been an avid backstreet boys fan since i was 8yrs old. I know they are not even my generation's group but that's when i fell in love with all of them and nearly killed my family with my #BSB madness. Living in Africa and obsessing over a boy band is not something my mom was fond of but she got over it.
Used to record over my mom's cassette tapes back then which really ticked her off and made her get me my very own. That didn't stop me fro sharing the music with the whole family. When we finally got the first album it was a wrap. Been an avid fan since then and i am proud to say i own every album from since Black & Blue.
 They still look good but more like dads now. Wasn't really a fan of the NKOTBSB collaboration since i'm not really a fan of NKOTB. Don't know them but i till rocked to a couple of the songs so i'm not completely knocking it
 My bias has always been Howie with his cute self always in the back lol. He still pretty much looks the same if not better. Fangirling here hehehehehe
I must say this album not so into it yet like i was the last 2 but still testing it out. Love the "In A World Like This" track. The video was good but the parts where you actually see backstreet boys was really funny. Nick was acting like he was in a 1999 mv and was a rapper or some ish while Kevin pretty much resembled a pastor turned musician.
Still a fan though and still getting used to the new album. So glad they are back.

Comments