KPoP Crushes (Boy Band Edition 1)

Hiya,
So this post is gonna be about  what the title says my "crushes" not necessarily my biases but they have definitely caught my attention hard.  This is definite not good for my blood pressure so many crushes at once...definitely multi tasking.



1. Mblaq: I have two crushes here. Go is looks like Rain.



2. CN Blue: Lee Jong Hyun in my opinion should be the lead singer for the group. He is uber sexy and lead material. He is just so handsome.

3. Infinite: Hoya do i need to say more?....lol


4. Exo: Kai wow he makes me want to scream "WOLF" anytime of the day...don't judge me.

5.FT Island: Jong Hoon, Now you'd thing it'd be HongKi and he is cute but Seung Hyun is just so sexy with his guitar.


6. Super Junior: Dong Hae Omo he is just too beautiful, like he's all i practically see in this group. Just love him.

7. Shine: Onew  Ugh i just feel like if someone yells at him he'll cry. I just wanna hug him

8.B1A4: CNU OMG WTF WTH GTFOH this boy is straight up ....i don't think i have words for what he is. I'll just say delicious. He is cute and with those glasses i bet he's really smart or just makes it look good.
Any who that's it for now see ya in the next one.

Comments