Momomango Mini Haul


K-dramas have made me start paying close attention to my skin. Not just my face but my whole body in general. I found this site momomango.com advertised on one of my k-news sites and was intrigued. That was all it took for me to blow some money on that site. I found some really good products ate reasonable prices and i placed my order.


It took approximately a week for my stuff to get her since it was shipped from Canada. Momomango is a site that sells Korean brand beauty products from acne treatments to makeup and hair and body. They even have stuff for men and for wrinkles too. If you are interested in Korean beauty products then you'll love this site. They use paypal too....hello!!!

The shipping was super fast. I literarily took 5 days to get here. I placed my order on the 5th of June and it arrived today the 10th....Awesome!!! Since this is my first time ordering from the and i did not know what to expect....will definitely re-order from them.

So down to the stuff i got...
So this is how it came packaged. I know the box is looking pretty sparse but it's my first order. Everything plus the samples were wrapped in receipt and it was folded in the cutest way...awww!!
 Inside the bos there was a hand written message with my name in it...had to take remove that part..but ummm i thought it was really thoughtful of Momomango to take the time to write that in the box and it kinda made me feel a lil extra special. Shipping was free because the stuff i got totaled over $75 and after that i was emailed a $5 coupon. So basically they make you want to shop there again.
 I got some masks as you can see ^^. I love masks and enjoy using them on weekends during my down time just to unwind and it makes me feel like i'm rewarding myself. I got 2 from Etude house the vitamin e and aloe masks, 1 by Innisfree and the last one by Skin food which is the ombre pink one on the right.
Next is the Deep sea water multi gel by Skin Food which smells awesome, the eco beauty tool  by Innisfree which is a daily brush cleaner and Tomato Whitening Spot Serum by Skin Food. Now all these do not have harsh smells that are overpowering but at the same time they are kinda comforting. 
 The Tomatox Magic massage pack  and the Skin Food oil control Film. The tomatox has a nice scent to it the only issue i had with this is the package felt like it was already opened. The product ha leaked into the tomatox box. I just forgot to take a picture in my haste to clean it up...OCD kicked in. I tried the oil film and that stuff pretty much dried my nose and forehead. I've got really oily skin and this is definitely one to carry around compared to the other brands i've tried.
The samples my order came with. BB cream, Nymph Aura Volumer, Sun screen and white moistfull first essence. I got 2 pieces of candy that was really cute....too bad my sis got to one of them...ugh sisters.

So all in all i would re-order from this site because of how personal they make your experience feel. I'm quite happy with my order and can't wait to treat myself with the products. Annyeong and happy shopping.

Comments