Love Now (T-Drama)



Since i started Love Around with my buddies, we have been infatuated with George Hu and cannot seem to get enough of him. The one episode a week thing was not doing it for us so we decided to start Love Now.
The lead actress in this drama is the same one in Love Around and ugh we totally ship them. I'm just waiting for the wedding bells. Team HuChen

He alone has shattered a lot of ovaries in drama land. Now the pair of 'em you'v egot to be kidding me lol. Oh curse our ship thirsty ways...I mean their chemistry is so so good and we just love them together..

The drama aired late last year till march this year. So most of the episodes have not been subbed. What we have resulted to doing is reading recaps and watching the episodes raw on youtube....eek. It reminds me of my school days studying. But on a good note it helps if you are learning the language.

I get my recaps from Hellochloe . These people did a very good job of skipping all the irrelevant bickering parts and thus i have been able to make it through about 10 episodes so far.
I'm obsessed with my K-drama but the first kiss scene in this drama was daebak. We still cant get over that shower scene kiss.
Slowly we are getting through the drama. 29 episodes in and no complaints yet. It still holds my attention so that's a plus.

Comments