Drug store favs.

I love shopping at drug stores. And the fact that the ones around where i live are open 244/7 do not help matters. Here are some things i cannot get enough of from my local drug store.


Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
I cannot do without these especially on day i wear heavy make up and am not ready to wash my face i reach for these. I have tried two other Simple wipes but this is by far the best of them all. It boasts 3 skin loving ingredients. I just love it because i dont break out when i use it and my eyes dont itch after. I found out i was allergic to some store brands the hard way.
Alba Botanica
I got the Hawaiian hand and body lotion by this brand and it's the cocoa butter scented one. I love this so much i carry it around in my purse. I have really dry skin and this works wonders. The scent isn't too over powering. It smells like a freshly opened cocoa pod. Bonus point for this product is that it's hypo-allergenic.
Garnier BB Cream
For combination to oily skin. I have really oily skin and it does a good job at controlling that. It is light weight and is perfect for days when i dont want to wear a lot of make up. Especially in the summer.
Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo
I started on this after i tried it at my friend's house. It smells so good and it feels like it's actually cleaning my hair. Plus it has this after cooling effect because of the mint.

C.Booth Egyptian Argan oil Body Butter
This stuff smells like baby products which i love. It is really hydrating for my dry skin but i mix in vitamin E oil just for that extra shine. I have only seen this at my local RiteAid. It gets an A+ from me.


Comments